Tuesday 26 May 2009

Some sad news.

As the title suggests, this will not be neither bouncy, nor a joyful post. As Lemony Snicket (of the Series of Unfortunate Events.. series) says, please do not continue if you want a happy ending.


My life as of late has been as unfortunate as the unfortunate tale in a Series of Unfortunate Events. The most humungous unfortunosity is that Mr Peas and I have split. Done a runner. Broken up. Seperated.


It is very true that when you are down, life likes to give you a damn good kick in your non existant balls.


This month has been horrible. (And unfortunate) In a few years time when I am over the heart wrenching pain that is my May, I will pretend this month never happened. Other monstrous occurances are that my landlady did a surpise visit to my house when she knew I was away. Of course, I had not tidied up, and the black holes in the fireplace and missing blind in the kitchen caused some concern. After recieving a few threatening calls, I decided to cut my losses and leave the property. I'm now residing at my mums where I can nurse myself back to my usual frolicking self. Unfortunately, I owe a months rent. As I have suggested, the landlady can take the deposit which she illegally kept herself and accept it as rent. She suggested that she take me to court.


Whippeeeee I say!


The most unfortunate of all is that after a stressful couple of months, I was on holiday when this all kicked off. Fan-tas-tic. Therefore my only holiday this year; a weekend in Cambridge, was pretty much ruined. I still had a jolly marvellous time and came back feeling refreshed, but things are bloody hard at the moment and I can't really see the end of the tunnel. It's there, and I'm aware that in a month or so I will be skipping around and free, but right now it feels as if I'm walking through sludge carrying Pavoroti on my back.


On a plus note; I have been spurred on to buy a new fish tank for my lovelies, tame my frizzy, god awful hair, sort out my bad boy eyebrows, and get my nose pierced. The hair do and eyebrows will be happening soon, the nose has been banned by my mother until I have exited her residence. (She is horrified at the thought of all the imaginary goop and blood and pus that occures after such a gigantic procedure.) Living with my parents is actually lovely and just what I needed. I feel very looked after and spoilt and am very grateful to them for their support.


All in all, I can't wait for the end of May. Whether you will be hearing much of me in the meantime is dubious, but I will be back as my usual self, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, honey! How awful for you. Mucho sympathy.
    Mr Peas was clearly Not Good Enough for you. Likewise your landlady (nasty lady).

    Enjoy being looked after by your mum. Always nice every now and then. And come back to us soon.

    Kisses
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) After a couple of days of pampering I feel considerably better. And my ruddy landlady has not pestered me at all which is dandy. I have to go back to the house today though so I'm going to try and hide in case she is there!

    ReplyDelete